Design & Project Implementation
Design & Project Im...
C.J. Brown Energy provides comprehensive mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) services for energy conservation measures/retrofits, new construction and renovation projects. Our full spectrum of energy engineering, commissioning and design capabilities results in a “whole building” approach that considers how a building’s systems can work together most efficiently.
Our team is proficient in ECM design including boiler and chiller replacements, heat pumps, variable frequency drives, premium efficiency motors, facility management systems, lighting retrofits and lighting controls. We are also experienced in green design and have provided MEP services for LEED projects for governmental/municipal, educational, healthcare and commercial projects.
Whether the requirement is full facility design and contract document preparation or specialized systems analyses/troubleshooting, we are prepared to assist at any point in the process and on a variety of levels.
- Develop ECM performance and bid specifications
- Schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Cost analysis (cost estimating, value engineering, system comparisons and life cycle cost analysis)
- Bidding assistance (contractor identification, contractor notification, advertisement, bid analysis and contract preparation)
- Project scheduling and phasing
- Construction administration/construction management (including client representation, project meetings, site inspections and submittal review)
- Start up and verification (TAB review, systems acceptance, commissioning/performance confirmation, O&M assistance, operator training and documentation)
- Measurement & Verification (M&V) of ECMs
- Project financial procurement and grant management