The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) Flexible Technical Assistance (FlexTech) Program shares the cost to produce an objective, site-specific, and targeted study on how best to implement clean energy and/or energy efficiency technologies.
C.J. Brown Energy has been a FlexTech Program consultant continuously since 1998. Energy engineering services can be provided for projects including but not limited to:
- Energy efficiency technical analyses
- Investigation of an advanced technology or system
- Creation of a long-term energy plan
- Investigation of deep energy savings
- Investigation of Clean Heating and Cooling Systems including Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Variable Refrigerant Flow, and Solar Heating and Cooling
- Investigation of distributed energy resources
We have provided services across all market sectors, including healthcare facilities, K-12 schools, colleges and universities, commercial offices, and more.
- Program is open to commercial, industrial, and multifamily facilities in NYS
- Colleges and universities must be REV Campus Challenge members to be eligible for FlexTech. Become a REV Campus Challenge member today
- FlexTech Application is available HERE
Contact us to learn more: email@example.com or (716)565-9190.
P-12 Clean Green Schools Initiative
As a FlexTech Consultant, our team can provide a number of professional services receiving funding under Track I of the P-12 Clean Green Schools Initiative.
Services can include:
- Energy Benchmarking
- Energy Studies
- Clean Heating and Cooling Technology Studies (new and existing systems)
- Energy Efficiency and Clean Heating and Cooling Design Services
- On-Site Energy Manager
- Energy Master Planning and Decarbonization Roadmaps
- Energy Performance Contracting Support
- Community Presentations
- Community Solar and Clean Energy Purchasing
- Indoor Air Quality Evaluation and Management