NYSERDA FlexTech Program
The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) Flexible Technical Assistance (FlexTech) Program shares the cost to produce an objective, site-specific, and targeted study on how best to implement clean energy and/or energy efficiency technologies.
C.J. Brown Energy has been a FlexTech Program consultant continuously since 1998. Energy engineering services have been provided for projects including but not limited to:
- General feasibility studies
- Industrial and process efficiency analysis
- Peak load reduction strategies
- Combined heat and power, distributed generation and renewable generation
- Retro- and continuous commissioning services
- High performance buildings
- Energy advisor services (performance contract implementation assistance)
Services have been provided across all market sectors.