The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) Flexible Technical Assistance (FlexTech) Program shares the cost to produce an objective, site-specific, and targeted study on how best to implement clean energy and/or energy efficiency technologies.
C.J. Brown Energy has been a FlexTech Program consultant continuously since 1998. Energy engineering services have been provided for projects including but not limited to:
- General feasibility studies
- Industrial and process efficiency analysis
- Peak load reduction strategies
- Combined heat and power, distributed generation and renewable generation
- Retro- and continuous commissioning services
- High performance buildings
- Energy advisor services (performance contract implementation assistance)
- Indoor Air Quality
We have provided services across all market sectors, including healthcare facilities, K-12 schools, colleges and universities, commercial offices, and more.
Indoor Air Quality FlexTech Consultant
C.J. Brown Energy & Engineering is now an approved Indoor Air Quality FlexTech Consultant. We can provide you with a comprehensive indoor air quality evaluation of your organization’s air distribution system and building controls to establish a COVID-safe space.
An indoor air quality study focuses on the following measures:
- Improved Ventilation
- Advanced Air Filtration
- Building Operation Optimization
- COVID-safe and Effective Air Cleaning
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI)
Through NYSERDA, at least 50% of the service costs are shared, and until the end of 2021 up to 100% of costs are reimbursable when recommended measures are implemented.
Contact us to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org or (716)565-9190.