C.J. Brown Energy has been providing energy use analyses, building performance assessments, whole building software modeling, work scope development, design document review, installation verification, and oversight of project progress through NYSERDA’s multifamily programs dating back to 2001 and the ResTech and Assisted Multifamily Programs.
We have provided services for over 250 projects through NYSERDA multifamily programs and totaling over 28,000 dwelling units. Our expertise and experience have been recognized by NYSERDA with multiple Multifamily Performance Program Partner awards for outstanding energy savings projects.
C.J. Brown Energy is approved partner for NYSERDA’s current new construction and existing multifamily buildings programs and partner services since their inception:
- Multifamily Building Solutions Network
- New Construction and Codes Partner Services Multifamily Sectors
- Multifamily Performance Program: New Construction
- Multifamily Performance Program: Existing Buildings
- Low-rise Residential New Construction
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR®