From individual low-rise and high-rise buildings to large scale multi-building developments, existing buildings or new construction — C.J. Brown Energy has the multifamily expertise that comes with providing energy services, commissioning and installation verification for thousands of buildings and tens of thousands of dwelling units.
We are an approved NYSERDA Partner for all multifamily and residential programs (new construction and existing buildings). Our experience also includes low-income, affordable and market-rate housing; senior residences; and housing for the physically disabled. We are skilled in meeting program requirements for NYS Homes and Community Renewal (HCR) project funding, the NYS Weatherization Assistance Program, and Enterprise Green Communities and ENERGY STAR certifications.
C.J. Brown Energy is also a leading firm in providing services to public housing authorities for Green Physical Needs Assessments, Energy Audits, Rental Assistance Demonstration projects, and Energy Performance Contracts to meet HUD requirements.
Our capabilities in the multifamily sector have been recognized with multiple NYSERDA Multifamily Performance Program and EPA Leadership in Housing awards.
Multifamily Energy Services
- Net-Zero/Carbon Neutral Energy Analysis
- Enterprise Green Communities
- Energy Modeling
- Integrated Physical Needs Assessments
- Meet HCR Energy Standards
- NYS Weatherization Program
- Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD)
- Energy Performance Contracts
- MEP Design
- NYSERDA Multifamily Building Solutions Network
- Green Physical Needs Assessments
- ENERGY STAR Certifications