On-Site Energy Manager
C.J. Brown Energy is an approved provider for NYSERDA’s On-Site Energy Manager program. By contracting one of our staff as a dedicated energy manager, we can help lower operational costs, reduce maintenance time, and create comfortable, safe areas.
NYSERDA will cover 75 percent of the costs to add a dedicated, full-time on-site energy manager for industrial and commercial facilities or multifamily buildings. Energy managers guide you in creating efficient processes that decrease costs and wastes. Projects may include operations and maintenance improvements, energy efficiency upgrades, water-saving improvements, and more.
How You Benefit
- Drive profitability for your business by reducing downtime and increasing productivity
- Improve the performance of your facilities
- Increase alignment across your facilities on day-to-day energy management practices
- Create a pipeline of skilled talent to fill open positions in your facilities
Interested in finding out more about On-Site Energy Managers? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716)565-9190
When Should You Consider an On-Site Energy Manager?
OSEM may be good for your business if:
- You do not have an employee focused on strategically managing your energy use
- You’re looking to more effectively allocate and organize energy management responsibilities
- You are working to increase the skills of your employees in efficient operations
- You’re investing in new equipment, systems, and technologies
- You are interested in creating a culture of sustainability and efficiency in your facility
- Participants must be commercial, industrial, multifamily facilities, campuses, or have portfolios that contribute to the System Benefits Charge
- Participants must not have an existing dedicated full-time energy manager on-site
- Show a desire to continue the energy manager role beyond the pilot engagement period
- Willing to share results and lessons learned about the impact of the energy manager with NYSERDA