Saratoga Springs Housing Authoity Energy Performance Contract Consulting
C.J. Brown Energy was selected by the Saratoga Springs Housing Authority (SSHA) to provide owner’s representative services for an energy performance contract involving four developments totaling 339 units.
The $1.5 million EPC project is under construction. C.J. Brown Energy is also providing NYSERDA Multifamily Performance Program partner services to obtain incentives for the 178-unit Stonequist Apartments improvements. We provided similar EPC consulting services to the Buffalo, Lackawanna, Rochester, Schenectady and Mechanicville Housing Authorities.
Our scope of work involves:
- Develop the Request for Proposals from ESCOs
- Assist with developing and negotiating the energy audit agreement with the ESCO
- Review the investment grade audit
- Assist with negotiating the energy services agreement with the ESCO
- Assist with contract administration and monitoring of the performance of the energy services agreement
- Submit the EPC package to HUD
- Ensure the EPC project meets HUD requirements
- Construction inspection services